- Here are a few of the criminal law stories from the past week that occurred around the state of Alabama:
- - Police have identified a body they found in Walker County as missing 19-year-old Nicholas Hawkins. They have named 21-year-old Joshua Reese as a person of interest.
- - The two teens facing murder charges in the death of Hoover Iraq War veteran Mike Gilotti now have been charged with first-degree robbery and second-degree theft of property by Pelham Police.
- - Two Marengo County men have been arrested and charged with one count of possession of a still for manufacture of prohibited liquors and one count of possession of illegally manufactured alcoholic beverage. Police seized a 200-gallon moonshine still and six barrels of alcohol mash.
- - Police arrested former Alabama and NFL player Alonzo Ephraim in Pleasant Grove on possession of a controlled substance and carrying a pistol without a permit charges.
If you or someone you know has been convicted of wrongful criminal charges, there is hope after the trial. Contact us today by clicking HERE.